sábado, septiembre 21, 2024

New Music: Heaven's Bad Day

           

"Heaven’s Bad Day." the latest single by fantastic crooner Manu Chao straight out off his brand new album "Viva Tu" his first released in 17 years, the surprising factor is that he appears with the legendary Willie Nelson, with a video features black & white footage of group of little rascals getting up to no good in the most adorable ways possible. The visuals perfectly reflect the song’s carefree spirit. “You always feel you have to live in this comfortable little paradise, but that can get boring pretty quickly when you’re not in the company of a little he-devil or she-devil,” Manu Chao added that he was honored that Nelson accepted the song without changing the lyrics. “Once he accepted my song and agreed to sing it, which was an honor for me, I gave myself permission to record it,” he said. “The fact that this country song was approved by Willie Nelson makes me very happy. It’s a real honor and I’m super proud of it.”



No hay comentarios.: