jueves, octubre 03, 2024

New Music: We Made It

           

Circa Waves are back with this heartfelt, anthemic new single "We Made It", inspired by the near-death experience their lead singer Kieran Shudall had in early 2024 after receiving a call from doctors to tell him the main artery in his heart was severely blocked. Describing his determination to turn the experience into something positive, Kieran passionately says: "I needed this record to process what I went through. A letter to tell myself I would stick around. Most of all, I wanted to make a record for me, with music I love and hopefully music to make kids in their bedroom pick up a guitar and believe they can take on the fucking world.", definitely a raw poetry full of intense guitar power, the track is coming out from their new album "Death & Love Pt. 1" due out January 21st., 2025, the video was shot by Daniel Pattman & Polocho.

No hay comentarios.: