Blondshell has a new album on the way, produced by Yves Rothman, Sabrina Teitelbaum aka Blondshell new album Violins is set for release on September 25, Now the LA based rocker released the title track new single which sums up the album in a lot of ways according to Teitelbaum: When I was writing I felt really drawn to images of patience and kindness, for example putting your head on someone’s shoulder, alongside images of violence. I was also inspired by the idea of healing slowly and refusing to be rushed by any outside force. Things genuinely just take the time they take. I’m not at a point in life where I can have a no assholes policy yet, but I like the idea of weeding out people that aren’t going to let me have limitations. In the Sabra Binder-directed video, below, Teitelbaum undergoes a tumultuous bonding experience with a melting ice sculpture of a fawn.
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario