Sabrina Teitelbaum aka Blondshell shares a new single "Stone Fruit" the fourth single taken from her latest 3rd., studio album "Violins" released last 25 September via Partisan Records. The track was written by Sabrina Teitelbaum and Sam Stewart and produced by Yves Rothman. The accompanying music video was directed by Sabra Binder. The artist commented about the song: This song is supposed to rip. So the one thing is just I hope you like the main guitar riff. That's kind of it, and the groove. That's one of those songs that I didn't set out to write. I just was kind of like I need to say all of this. I wrote it when I was on tour last summer. We were in Slovakia when I wrote it. And I think I just felt like, I don't know. I bring a small 'baby tailor' (small acoustic guitar) with me everywhere I go, and I don't usually use it, but I have it in case I feel the need to write. I brought that with me, and I felt like, 'Okay, I have something to say,.' And I didn't expect the song. And I think that's why it feels lived in because it was just unintentional.”
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario