Robyn Hitchcock shares "Wasted" his new single taken from his latest album "The Confuser", according to Hitchcock: This song came to me late last summer in a San Francisco hotel
room about an hour before checkout time. It was impatient to arrive: no
sooner had I said to myself "Why don't you make up something in the key
of F?" than out it came, more or less fully formed. Occasionally I would
put the guitar down in order to transcribe the words coming out of my
mouth; and - voilà! - there it was. A month later I recorded it with my
Nashville crew for The Confuser sessions; after a
little pruning and a few judicious overdubs "Wasted" found its place as
the last track on the album. It’s a summary of where the world and I are
at so - why not?. The video has been shot on location in Egersund earlier this month by Josh McCartney.
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario