sábado, agosto 24, 2024

New Music: Edge Of Saturday Night

           

The Blessed Madonna has shared a collaboration with Kylie Minogue the name of the singles is "Edge of Saturday Night", taken from The Blessed Madonna's forthcoming album, "Godspeed", the work started in March 2020, just before Covid-19 lockdown and inspired by a DJ set in Berlin, so, over the course of four years, finally the single is done, and it's about edges, when I sat down to write lyrics for the very first time, I was on the edge of a brand new life, when I programmed and wrote the music that would become this song, I was on the edge of the next big leap into producing, when I made the friends, who became the lifeblood of this record, I was on the edge of a world of love and creativity that I barely hoped to dream of.

No hay comentarios.: