domingo, agosto 25, 2024

New Music: War Machine

            

Bryan Adams released "War Machine" one of two songs he co-wrote in the 1980s with Jim Vallance and KISS's Gene Simmons."War Machine" and "Rock And Roll Hell", which Adams released earlier this month, both originally appeared on KISS's 1982 album "Creatures Of The Night". Adams will release "War Machine" and "Rock And Roll Hell" as a limited-edition double A-side seven-inch single on August 30 via his new independent label, Bad Records. Bryan explained: "Here are two songs I co-wrote when I was a 22-year-old struggling songwriter. I got a call out of the blue from producer Michael James Jackson to see if I would like to write for KISS, which I was thrilled to do, and these are a couple of the songs that were the result, written with both Gene Simmons and Jim Vallance. About the video: "I aimed to create something monumental for the 'War Machine' video, and I'd been collaborating with CGI director Ben Ib on a peace-themed video entitled 'What If There Were No Sides At All'. To contrast the peace message of that video, I proposed to Ben that we develop the 'War Machine' video showcasing chaos and destruction. In the video, the tyrant that is leading the war ultimately faces consequences for his actions."

No hay comentarios.: