miércoles, agosto 28, 2024

New Music: What's Fair

           

Blondshell aka Sabrina Teitelbaum released a new single "What's Fair", a song about any relationship between a mother and a daughter  which is inherently complicated, she has reflected, speaking more about the song’s subject matter. "Maybe it’s because of my own relationship, which was grounded in a lot of trauma and loss, but I think it’s always confusing. What are you allowed to expect, what is normal, what behavior from a parent is okay or not okay etc? And to what extent does normal even matter when your experience is all you have. I was just trying to sift through the past when I wrote this song and I mostly had a lot of questions", in the video you can see the artist playing alongside her bandmates. 

No hay comentarios.: