lunes, diciembre 22, 2014

La Lista: Los Videos Del 2014

       

1. The 1975s "Robbers" Director: Tim Mattia

      

2. Future Islands "Seasons Change" Director: Jay Buim

      

3. Sia "Chandelier" Director: Sia and Daniel Askill

      

4. Duke Dumont Ft. Jax Jones "I Got U" Director: Remy Cayuela DoP

      

5. Capital Cities "I Sold My Bed Not My Stero" Director: Ellis Bahl

      

6. Neon Trees "Sleeping With A Friend" Director: Brad and Brian Palmer

      

7. September Girls "Heartbeat" Director: Jessie Ward and Caoimhe Derwin

      

8. Jessie Ware "Say You Love Me" Director: Tell No One

      

9. Kylie Minogue "I Was Gonna Cancel" Director: Dimitri Basil

      

10. Andy Stott "Faith In Strangers" Footage from short films: "Grim" (1985), "Ghost" (1984), "Thunder" (1982) by Takashi Ito

No hay comentarios.: